Getting an accurate valuation of a property is a crucial step in the process of selling or buying a property. For a seller, setting a fair price ensures that the property is sold as quickly as possible and at the best price.
To benefit from a reliable and free estimate in Bellefont-La Rauze, you can start by making an online valuation of your home.
RealAdvisor provides the most accurate online estimate on the market based on 5 statistical models, calculated from historical transactions and online real estate listings.
Following this, one of our local real estate experts will come to your home to provide you with a detailed valuation if needed.
The RealAdvisor online property valuation tool allows you to obtain a detailed report on the market value of your home in just 3 minutes.
How do I carry out an online property valuation?
To find out more about the valuation of a property, consult our guide: How to value a property?
RealAdvisor works with a large network of local experts who carry out free-of-charge and non-binding property valuations in Bellefont-La Rauze.
How does an appraisal by a real estate agent in Bellefont-La Rauze take place?
Analysis of comparable properties consists of evaluating your property in relation to similar properties currently for sale and recently sold in Bellefont-La Rauze.
How to carry out a comparative market analysis in Bellefont-La Rauze?
In order to sell hour house quickly and at the best price, it is essential to choose the right partner who will accompany you throughout your project.
1. Choose a real estate expert with in-depth knowledge of the local market
RealAdvisor can connect you with an expert in your region.
2. Ask for a home valuation at the right price and in line with the current property market
Our expert analyses the prices of properties similar to yours currently on the market, as well as those that have recently been sold, and recommends you the highest possible selling price while remaining competitive.
3. Enhance the value of your property
RealAdvisor arranges for you a shooting with a professional photographer and produces a sales brochure highlighting the assets of your property.
4. Make sure that your property ad is highly visible and reaches a large audience
RealAdvisor publishes your ad on 14 real estate portals and to the 50,000 potential buyers in its database.
5. Put the buyer offers in competition with each other to get the best price
Our expert receives the buyer offers, he analyses their respective qualities and suggests the best option for you.
6. Negotiate the best price
Our expert will have gathered all the documents (renovation invoices, architectural plans...) and other information related to your property and its surroundings (environment, regional development...) in order to negotiate and close the sale at the best possible price.
Real estate for sale in Bellefont-La Rauze:
There are currently 11 houses and flats for sale in Bellefont-La Rauze, with selling prices between €64,640 and €558,000, i.e. an estimated median price of €171,025 for a property in Bellefont-La Rauze.
Real estate for rent in Bellefont-La Rauze:
The most prominent offer remains that of real estate rentals, with more than 87% of online real estate listings being for rent.
You will currently find 0 houses and flats for rent in Bellefont-La Rauze, with rents ranging from €0 to €561, i.e. a median rent estimated at €239 for a property in Bellefont-La Rauze.
In Bellefont-La Rauze, there are currently 11 houses for sale, a house costs on average between €64,640 and €558,000.
|Rooms||Average House Value|
|House: 4 rooms||EUR 1,613 / m²|
|House: 5 rooms||EUR 1,575 / m²|
|House: 6 rooms||EUR N/A / m²|
|House: 7 rooms||EUR N/A / m²|
In Bellefont-La Rauze, there are currently 2 flats for sale, a flat costs on average between €79,800 and €214,000.
|Rooms||Average Flat Value|
|Apartment: 2 rooms||EUR N/A / m²|
|Apartment: 3 rooms||EUR 746 / m²|
|Apartment: 4 rooms||EUR 753 / m²|
|Apartment: 5 rooms||EUR 1,547 / m²|
The cost of an estimate depends on the complexity of the valuation, if it is a luxurious house or a standard house the costs can vary from CHF 250 up to CHF 3'000.
If you choose to work with a RealAdvisor agent, we offer to carry out a free valuation of your property, without any obligation on your part.
Our online appraisal is also a free tool, which guarantees you the most accurate online valuation on the market.
- A licensed real estate expert in property valuation
- An architect
- A registered real estate broker
- A bank
1. The agent comes to your property to carry out a thorough visit of your property.
2. He analyses the documents you need to provide (related to the purchase of the property and its maintenance).
3. He conducts an analysis of the property market:
- By comparing your property to properties currently on the market;
- By analysing the sales prices of past transactions in Bellefont-La Rauze;
- By using his expertise and knowledge of the region, the locality and the neighbourhood.
4. Finally, he will give you a detailed report and the recommended selling price of your property.
To get a free property valuation in Bellefont-La Rauze you can:
1. Use RealAdvisor’s free valuation tool and get a detailed report in less than 3 minutes.
2. Request one of our RealAdvisor experts to perform a free and non-binding valuation of your property.
3. Carry out a comparative analysis of the property market.